The common ailments for which our NAGACHAMPA massage oil can be used are listed below:
|Minimum Order Quantity||6 Bottle|
|Packaging Type||plastic bottle|
- Arthiritis & joint pains
- Arthritis and joint pains
Arthritis is a painful inflammation of a joint or joints of the body, usually producing heat and redness. There are many kinds of arthritis. In its various forms, arthritis disables more people than any other chronic disorder.
The main symptom of Arthritis is severe pain in the affected joints. The muscles, ligaments, synovial membrane and cartilage get inflamed and the movement of the joint becomes extremely painful, especially in cold, windy and damp weather. If this condition is not treated properly, the joints become immobile and this may ultimately lead to deformity of the joint.
Arthritis symptoms are inflammation is your body's reaction to damage or to the presence of a foreign substance. It can occur when the joint is injured, broken, infected, or subjected to prolonged "wear-and-tear.".
Remedy: Apply the NAGACHAMPA massage oil on the area and give a gentle massage .Wash the area with warm water after 2 hours.
When you participate in sports and physical fitness activities, you can injure the soft tissues of your body. Even simple everyday activities can damage these ligaments, tendons and muscles.
Some of the soft-tissue injuries you're most likely to experience include:
- Stress injuries
Any of these can be the result of a single episode, such as a fall, a sudden twist or a blow to the body. You might also sustain one or more of these injuries because repeated overuse, such as in ongoing athletic activities. In this case, small amounts of body stress accumulate slowly but steadily. The result can be damage and pain. Here are some of the injuries you're most likely to experience, along with suggested ways of treating them.Sprains:
- The joints of your body are supported by ligaments - strong bands of connective tissue that connect one bone to another. A sprain is a simple stretch or tear of the ligaments.
- The areas of your body that are most vulnerable to sprains are your ankles, knees and wrist. A sprained ankle can occur when your foot turns inward. This can put extreme tension on the ligaments of your outer ankle and cause a sprain. A sprained knee can be the result of a sudden twist. Wrist sprains most often occur when you fall on an outstretched hand.
Most mild sprains heal with "R.I.C.E." (rest, ice, compression and elevation) and exercise. Moderate sprains may also require a period of bracing. The most severe sprains may require surgery to repair torn ligaments.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: BANGALORE
- Production Capacity: 500 bottles PER day
- Delivery Time: 2 days
- Packaging Details: 100 bottles/ctn